Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day at JC

          My first day at John Carroll was a fantastic one. The staff and students are extremely nice. The teachers are very enthusiastic about their jobs. They are always very helpful and never seem put out by what they do. The students have been very welcoming. Everyone helps each other and treats you like they would a close family member. The modular schedule is a great idea. You have this freedom that you don't normally get in most schools. The campus at John Carroll is beautiful. The little court yard just outside the cafeteria is amazing. My advisory group teacher is extremely nice. She made you feel extremely welcomed and not out of place on the first day. Overall, I think John Carroll is an amazing school. Just from the first day, I feel like I am truly a part of the JC family. I can't wait for the four years ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment